(1) Senior-care service: senior-care institutions, home and community services, intelligent senior care, old-age-friendly furniture, old-age financial and insurance investment, daily care, health management and other services.
(2) Rehabilitation aids: rehabilitation equipment, mobility aids, hearing aids, visual aids and other aids.
(3) Talent exchanges: colleges and talent institutions both at home and abroad, trainings for nursing talents.
(4) Health products: healthy food, healthy furnishings, drinking water equipment and other relevant products.
(5) Cultural health preservation: cultural senior care, old age tourism, care hospitals and other cultural regimen.