Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-01-23 Origin:Jiangsu Provincial Civil Affairs Office
Recently, the General Office of the Provincial Government issued the "Implementation Opinions on the Formulation and Implementation of Elderly Care Services Project" (Su Shih Bo Office  No. 1) (hereinafter referred to as "Opinions"), which is based on the status quo of the development of Jiangsu Province and elderly care services.Starting from the service needs of the elderly, we have defined the overall requirements, basic principles, and 15 key tasks for the care services for the elderly, involving the elderly in the areas of education, music, medicine, learning, living, and entertainment.
The "Opinions" focus on solving the actual needs of the elderly in the provision of home-based care for the elderly, medical integration into the community and families, the full release of social services, the quality of care services and the level of professionalism, etc., creatively presenting mutual assistance between the neighbours and the elderly.The new model of “mutual support for the elderly” helps each other to refine and actualize the list of key elderly people’s service guarantees in terms of judicial assistance, public services, social assistance, and spiritual care, reflecting the focus of the party and government on the new era.Elderly care and concern.The "opinions" put forward clear requirements for the implementation of safeguard policies, and at the same time, they focused on building a socialist core value system, vigorously promoted the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation, and actively created a strong atmosphere of respecting the elderly, loving the elderly, and helping the elderly throughout the society.
The "Opinions" proposes that we must promote the establishment of a comprehensive support policy for home-based care for the elderly, formulate a list of basic services for home-based care, and continue to expand the scope of government procurement of care services for the elderly.By 2020, the province's urban and rural communities will have full coverage of home-based care services. Over 90% of the streets will provide day care services, and 90% of urban communities will provide meal services. Older people who enjoy government services account for more than 10% of the total number of elderly people.
The "Opinions" require that efforts be made to promote the integration of medical treatment and health care, and establish a sound health management service system for the elderly.The pension institutions provide full coverage of medical and health services and provide more comprehensive medical and rehabilitation care services for the elderly in the institutions.Explore the establishment of a long-term care insurance system to provide funds or service guarantees for basic life care for disabled seniors.Perfect basic medical insurance for medical settlement in different places. Old people who seek medical treatment from other places will be settled directly according to the policies of the participating places.
The "Opinions" emphasizes that it is necessary to further improve the preferential treatment policy for the elderly, encourage the formulation of support policies for the elderly in the family, and actively protect the legitimate rights and interests of the elderly.Party committees and governments at all levels must pay great attention to the elderly to take care of services and study in a timely manner the difficulties and problems encountered in the process of solving the work.The people's government at or above the county level shall incorporate the funds required for elderly care services into the financial budget, conduct regular assessments of the implementation of care services for the elderly, ensure that the care services for the elderly are truly implemented, improve the happiness of the elderly, and obtainsense.
Provincial Government Office on Formulation and Implementation
Implementation of the elderly care service project
(Su Shizheng Office  No. 1)
The people's governments of cities, counties (cities, and districts), offices of provincial offices, and provincial direct offices:
In order to thoroughly implement the spirit of the “Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Formulating and Implementing Elderly Care Services Projects” (Guobanfa  No. 52), we actively responded to the aging of the population and established a policy system for old-age care, filial piety, old-age care, and a social environment., The following implementation opinions are proposed on the formulation and implementation of the elderly care service project in our province:
First, the overall requirements
(a) The guiding ideology.Guided by Xi Jinping’s socialist ideology with Chinese characteristics in the new era, he fully implemented the Party’s spirit of the Nineteenth National Congress and seriously implemented the important instructions of General Secretary Jin Ping on strengthening old-age work. Starting from the actual situation in our province, we will enhance the sense of achievement and happiness of the majority of the elderly.Aimed at the goal of further integrating service resources, improving service quality, optimizing service environment, and innovating service mechanisms, we will continue to meet the diverse and multi-level demands of the elderly in the aged population, and promote the realization of old age, old age and medical care.We must learn, learn from the old, have fun in the old age, and enable the elderly in the province to share the fruits of reform and development.
(b) Basic principles.
Government-led, social participation.Give full play to the leading role of the government in the development of elderly care services, further clarify the border responsibilities of the government, society and the market, improve the system, and strengthen supervision and management.Insist on social participation and market operations, and on the basis of guaranteeing specific services for the elderly, provide guidance for the participation of social forces in the implementation of the elderly care service project, and improve service quality and professionalism.
Guarantee basic and highlight key points.Persist in problem orientation, focusing on elderly people living in urban and rural areas, senior citizens with economic difficulties, empty-nester old people with disabilities, partially disabled seniors with disability, elderly people with disability, and older people, and determine the object, content, scope, and standard of care services.We will increase investment in elderly care service projects and, through the government's purchase of old-age care services, strive to ensure that elderly people with special difficulties need the care of the elderly.
Reform and innovation, improve quality and efficiency.Actively use reform thinking and innovative measures to solve the contradictions and problems encountered in the development of old-age care services, encourage localities to integrate economic and social development, eliminate institutional barriers, innovate care services for the elderly, and summarize sustainable experiences and innovations..
Pay attention to convergence, precise policy.Strengthen the effective interface with social insurance (including nursing insurance), social assistance, social welfare, philanthropy, and cultural and sports policy systems, and improve the overall benefits of the policy.To formulate and implement differentiated support service policies to promote the provision of care services for the elderly to the countryside, to the aged at home and the community, and to the combination of medical treatment and care.
Second, the key tasks
(1) To improve the subsidy system for senior citizens with old age and disability.In the lowest-living-care families, disabled seniors over 60 years of age are given care and service subsidies at a rate of no less than 100 yuan/month·Minimum livelihood protection family and decentralized dependent elderly persons over 80 years old, minimum living security and low-income families over 60 years old and older than 60 years old, according to the standard of not less than 60 yuan/month·, service subsidies.All localities can use actual conditions to determine the target of subsidies and subsidies that are compatible with the level of local economic and social development.Old-age care or service subsidies can provide on-site services to qualified senior citizens through government purchase of third-party services.All elderly people living in poverty-stricken households that meet the minimum living security conditions should be included in the minimum living guarantee range, and should be guaranteed.(responsibility unit: Provincial Civil Affairs Department, Provincial Department of Finance, Provincial Disabled Persons' Federation, etc.)
(b) Development of home and community care services.We will promote the establishment of a comprehensive home-based pension support policy, formulate a basic list of home-based care for the elderly, continue to expand the scope of government procurement of old-age care services, and actively explore the establishment of family care support policies for disabled, demented, and senior citizens living alone, so as to guide the elderly to give priority to home-based care.Improve the supply structure of community home-based pension services, strive to achieve accurate docking of service supply and elderly needs, actively nurture and develop grassroots service organizations for the elderly, establish a foothold in the community, and provide home-based assistance to help the elderly, help their doctors, help their children, and help people with mobility problems.Purchase and other services.By 2020, urban and rural communities will have full coverage of home-based care services. More than 90% of streets will provide day care services, and 90% of urban communities will provide meal-help services. Older people enjoying government services account for more than 10% of the total number of elderly people.Encourage neighbors to help each other in the mutual assistance services between the elderly and the elderly, and encourage young and healthy elderly people to provide services for senior citizens, single-parents and empty-nesters.(Responsible units: Provincial Civil Affairs Department, Provincial Department of Finance, Provincial Health and Family Planning Commission, etc. Each district and city government)
(C) to expand the scope of basic public pension services.When the elderly people live in the city where their children live, and their children live together, the relevant departments shall provide convenience in such aspects as account migration, medical insurance settlement, public transportation, and entering parks.Senior citizens aged 80 or above can voluntarily migrate their households with their children and enjoy the basic public services of the place of entry according to regulations.Establish an emergency service mechanism to provide timely assistance to elderly people who have accidents.The government and urban-rural special hardship recipients and senior citizens with economic difficulties who are incapable of receiving assistance will be required to bear the expenses.(Responsible units: Provincial Human Resources and Social Security Department, Provincial Civil Affairs Department, Provincial Public Security Department, Provincial Department of Transportation, Provincial Department of Culture, and District and City People's Governments)
(D) to promote appropriate aging construction and transformation of residential areas.Through government subsidies, industry guidance and homeowner crowdfunding, etc., accelerate the construction of residential areas suitable for elderly people.We will formulate and implement standards for the implementation of appropriate ageing and transformation of the community, and increase the pace of advancing the aging transformation project.We will focus on the barrier-free renovation of facilities and sites such as the edge stone slopes, wheelchair ramps, public entrances, walkways, and stairs in the old residential areas, and give priority to the installation of elevators in residential buildings with a high proportion of elderly people.For people with disabilities who are deprived of their lives, elderly families with minimum living security, families with low-living-security marginal families, and households with severely-degraded senior citizens who have barrier-free transformation of living facilities, local people's governments at or above the county level shall grant financial subsidies.Larger-scale built residential areas should be renovated or newly built, and elderly activity centers should be set up to provide practical and convenient activities for the elderly at home.Support the development of livable residential and family friendly homes.By 2020, more than 100 projects will be built for the aging and existing communities in the province.(Responsible unit: Provincial Housing and Urban-Rural Development Department, Provincial Civil Affairs Department, Provincial Development and Reform Commission, and Provincial Older People's Office, and each district-city government
(5) Strengthen the integration of medical treatment and health promotion.To establish and improve an old-age service system that is based on home-based, community-based, institution-based, and medical-care systems, and covers a comprehensive medical and nursing service network that is suitable for both urban and rural areas, has a suitable scale, and has a reasonable function.The basic medical and health institutions combined the implementation of basic public health service requirements, established a health management service system for the elderly, established free electronic health records for the elderly, and strengthened health monitoring and information management for the elderly.Annually provide a health management service for people over 65 years of age to carry out lifestyle and health assessments, physical examinations, and health education guidance.The use of family doctor signing services provides in-home health management and rehabilitation care services for those who are physically inaccessible, and meet the stipulated costs and are included in the coverage of medical insurance and long-term care insurance funds.The pension institutions provide full coverage of medical and health services and provide more comprehensive medical and rehabilitation care services for the elderly in the institutions.All medical and health institutions have established green channels for the elderly to register and seek treatment.Advocate social forces to organize medical institutions, encourage qualified medical and health institutions to set up family beds for community-disabled elderly people, and establish a system of visits.By 2020, each district-level city will establish at least 1-2 hospice centers or medical institutions that have the function of tranquillity. Each county (city, district) has 1 nursing home or rehabilitation hospital, and the provinceFor the elderly nursing homes reaching 200, the proportion of nursing beds in nursing home beds has reached more than 50%.(Responsible units: Provincial Health and Family Planning Commission, Provincial Civil Affairs Department, Provincial Human Resources and Social Security Department, Provincial Development and Reform Commission, and Provincial Department of Finance, etc. Each district and city government)
(6) Explore the establishment of a long-term care insurance system.Encourage and support qualified regions to actively explore the establishment of a long-term care insurance system.In accordance with the government-led, social participation, professional operation, and responsibility sharing mechanisms, we will explore and establish ways to raise funds through social mutual aid and mutual assistance, and provide basic care for the chronically disabled, especially the disabled elderly, and medical care that is closely related to basic life.Nursing provides social security systems that provide funds or services.Support commercial insurance agencies to participate in long-term care insurance, encourage the development of marketable insurance products and services, develop commercial nursing insurance that links with long-term care social insurance, and meet diversified and multi-level long-term care support needs.Clarify the relationship between medical care and long-term care, make organic connections between medical care and long-term care, and establish and improve industry norms and institutional mechanisms such as the connotation of long-term care projects, service standards, and quality evaluation.(Responsible units: Provincial Department of Human Resources and Social Security, Provincial Civil Affairs Department, Provincial Health and Family Planning Commission, Provincial Development and Reform Commission, Provincial Department of Finance, Jiangsu Insurance Supervision Bureau, etc.
(seven) improve the basic medical insurance for medical settlement.For the elderly who have been stationed abroad for a long time and have been diagnosed and treated by a medical institution that has been diagnosed as having been insured by a designated medical institution, they may apply for a medical network settlement at a different place.When the elderly people seeking medical treatment go to hospital for medical treatment, they will be settled directly according to the policies of the participating places, and the designated medical institutions will provide corresponding settlement lists.The part that should be borne by the individual is settled by the individual according to regulations; the part that should be paid by the personal account and the unified fund is settled by the medical agency and the designated medical institution on their behalf.(Responsible unit: Provincial Human Resources and Social Security Department, Provincial Department of Finance, Provincial Health and Family Planning Commission, etc.)
(8) Deepening the activities of respecting the elderly.Party committees and governments at all levels insist on organizing visits and visits to elderly people for difficulties in consolation.We will use the advantages of grass-roots party organizations and trade unions, the Communist Youth League, women’s federations, and other organizations at the grassroots level in urban and rural areas to develop regular volunteer service activities.We will carry out the campaign for preferential rights protection for the elderly, and focus on the protection of the rights and interests of the elderly. We will carry out special inspections and supervision on the implementation of the laws and regulations for the elderly and the implementation of preferential treatment policies for the elderly.The ageing committees at all levels should focus on the activities of respecting the elderly, the elderly, the elderly and the elderly, and combine the special actions for the quality of service of the nursing homes, and include the “Vanguard Pioneer”, “Youth Civilization” and “Celebration of the Respect for the Elderly” and other creations.The majority of the elderly provide preferential and convenient services.(Responsible units: the Provincial Office of Ageing, the Provincial Civil Affairs Department, the Organization Department of the Provincial Party Committee, the Provincial Federation of Trade Unions, the Provincial Committee of the Communist Youth League, etc., each has a district Party Committee and a People's Government)
(9) Protecting the legitimate rights and interests of the elderly is not infringed.If the impoverished elderly people file lawsuits due to the violation of their legitimate rights and interests, they shall be given legal aid and judicial assistance according to law.If senior citizens with financial difficulties apply for legal aid, legal aid agencies should simplify the examination and approval procedures and give priority to providing legal aid. Places where conditions permit can moderately relax the economic difficulty standards and the scope of acceptance of legal assistance for the elderly, and pay for elderly recipients.Where there is difficulty in the judicial appraisal fee, the appraisal agency shall delay, reduce or exempt the appraisal fee.If the financially impaired elderly person applies for notarization, the notary agency shall reduce or exempt the notarial fees in accordance with the regulations.Old people are required to sue for alimony, maintenance fees, pensions, pensions, minimum living allowances, medical expenses, etc. in the people's courts. If they have difficulty in paying litigation fees, the people’s courts shall waive, reduce, or delay the payment in accordance with state regulations.Litigation costs.The People's Procuratorate shall, in accordance with the law, implement legal supervision of trial activities involving the lawful rights and interests of the elderly, and shall adopt laws, protests, and prosecutions to protect the legitimate rights and interests of the elderly.Where the elderly people have difficulties in claiming legitimate rights and interests, the township (street) and village (neighborhood) committees where they are located should provide assistance.(Responsible units: Provincial Justice Department, Provincial Civil Affairs Department, Provincial Department of Finance, Provincial Court, Provincial Procuratorate)
(10) Perfecting policies for preferential treatment for the elderly.Older persons over 60 years of age hold preferential treatment cards, resident ID cards or other documents stipulated by the local people's government, free access to parks, public cultural facilities invested by the government, construction and management, and elderly persons over 70 years old enter the government for free investment, construction andManaged tourist attractions, free use of city transport, senior citizens over the age of 60 enjoy half-price concessions.Conditional public transport sites, stations, and public transport should accelerate barrier-free facilities construction and renovation in accordance with the requirements for barrier-free environment construction, and set up service signs for key people such as the elderly in striking positions, and open waiting areas or special seats for nobody.Elderly people with service needs, such as escort and mobility, provide convenient services.The people's governments of cities, counties (cities, and districts) can expand the range of benefits enjoyed by the elderly according to the level of economic and social development in the region.Old people in the field enjoy the same benefits as local senior citizens.Old people in rural areas do not assume the responsibility for raising the office work.(Responsible units: Provincial Department of Culture, Provincial Department of Transportation, Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Provincial Development and Reform Commission, Provincial Agriculture Commission, etc. Each district and municipal government
(11) The basic life services for key senior citizens such as senior citizens and special difficulties are guaranteed.Local people's governments at or above the county level shall establish and improve social security systems covering urban and rural areas such as old-age care, medical care, minimum living guarantees, social assistance, and basic livelihood guarantees for land-expropriated farmers, and gradually increase the basic level of basic life and basic medical care for the elderly.Old people who enjoy a minimum living standard guarantee and elderly people who belong to other low-income families participate in basic medical insurance for urban and rural residents, and their individual contributions are partially subsidized by the government.Where special difficulties in compliance with medical assistance conditions affect the elderly, local people's governments at or above the county level shall provide medical assistance in accordance with relevant regulations.For people over 70 years of age who enjoy the minimum living allowance, a monthly guarantee fee of no less than 10% of the minimum living standard is issued.(Responsible units: Provincial Civil Affairs Department, Provincial Department of Finance, Provincial Health and Family Planning Commission, etc. Each district and city government)
(12) To carry out professional skills training for elderly care services.Encourage relevant vocational colleges and training institutions to provide elderly people and their relatives with a certain amount of time for aged care and health courses or special skills training.The local people's government at or above the county level shall organize free training to popularize the nursing knowledge and skills of the aged, such as caregiver incapacity and dementia, to family members.Encourage and support vocational colleges and training institutions of higher learning to set up related services or training programs for elderly care services, set up practice bases in old-age care institutions, and train professionals in nursing care services.For graduates from institutions of higher learning and secondary vocational schools who have worked continuously in the province for five years, they are given a one-time reward by local finance at or above the county level.(Responsible unit: Provincial Human Resources and Social Security Department, Provincial Civil Affairs Department, Provincial Department of Education, Provincial Department of Finance, Provincial Office of Ageing, Provincial Health and Family Planning Commission, etc.)
(13) Encourage the formulation of family pension support policies.Old-age care for the elderly is based on home. Family members should respect, care for and care for the elderly.Encourage family members to live together with the elderly or live nearby.The children of the elderly and other persons who are legally responsible for supporting and supporting them shall perform their duties of economic support, life care, health care and spiritual comfort for the elderly and take care of the special needs of the elderly.(Responsible entity: Provincial Civil Affairs Department, Provincial Older Age Office, etc. Each district and city government)
(14) To vigorously develop the education of the elderly.Adhere to senile education and economic and social development and population aging, actively support the education of the elderly, expand the supply of education for the elderly, encourage individual organizations in counties (subdistricts) or counties (cities, districts) to set up old universities or teachingPoints to meet more elderly people’s learning aspirations and their rights to education.The resources for elder education must be opened to the elderly in a fair and orderly manner, and the cost of impoverished senior citizens entering old university (school) should be reduced.Give play to the leading role of Jiangsu Open University, rely on community education centers, village (residential) schools, and make full use of the resources of public service facilities such as community styles and pensions to increase the number, content, and effectiveness of activities in teaching the elderly.Support all types of colleges and universities in the development of education for the elderly, and develop non-academic and qualification courses that suit the needs of the elderly in many aspects and at multiple levels.Support social forces in setting up an old-school television (Internet) university, improve the learning network for the elderly community, and create conditions for the majority of elderly people to learn.(Responsible units: Provincial Education Department, Provincial Department of Culture, Provincial Party Committee and Veteran Affairs Bureau, Provincial Bureau of Press, Publication, Radio, Film, and Ageing Office of the People's Republic of China.
(15) Vigorously promote the work of care for the elderly.We will focus on a series of elderly care programs targeting older people in different regions, different age groups, and different levels.Regularly provide psychological care services to key elderly people in economically difficult ages, living alone, empty nests, disability, deprivation, and lack of independence.With the help of social forces, vigorously carry out education, culture and sports activities that are suitable for the participation of the elderly.Townships (sub-districts) and villages (neighborhoods) shall provide elderly people with safe, reliable, environmentally appropriate, relatively fixed indoor and outdoor activities, and establish a group of old-age mass organizations with wide coverage and strong appeal.We will guide the conditional public library to provide elderly reading areas and provide large-word reading equipment and touch screen reading and reporting systems.The Fucai Welfare Fund and the Lottery Welfare Fund should give priority to equipping the elderly with sports and sports equipment.We have extensively established elderly spiritual care service organizations, conducted psychological lectures and training, and provided specialized psychological counseling, counseling, and rehabilitation services.(Responsible units: Provincial Civil Affairs Department, Provincial Office of Ageing, Provincial Department of Education, Provincial Department of Culture, Provincial Sports Bureau, etc. Each district and city government)
Third, organization and implementation
(I) Strengthen organization and leadership.Party committees and governments at all levels must attach great importance to the care service for the elderly and be included in the target management performance assessment content, and timely study the difficulties and problems encountered in the process of solving the problem.It is necessary to proceed from the actual situation and do a good job in the care services for the elderly and the "Regulations on the Services for the Aged in Jiangsu Province", the "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan for the Aged Service Industry in Jiangsu Province," and the "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan" for the Development of the Aging in Jiangsu Province.Cohesion, solid progress, full implementation.
(b) improve the protection mechanism.The people’s governments at or above the county level must incorporate the funds required for elderly care services into their budgets, and welfare funds for welfare funds should be tilted toward elderly care services.We will increase the government's efforts to purchase aged care services and, through market-based approaches, hand over suitable elderly care services to social organizations and companies with the necessary conditions.All localities must guide the care providers to develop service checklists and service guides to simplify the process and increase efficiency.
(c) Create a strong atmosphere.Focusing on building a socialist core value system, we will vigorously promote the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation and intensify education for the elderly, the elderly, and the elderly in the society.We must make full use of various types of news media, vigorously publicize policies for the care services for the elderly, and advanced units and individuals emerging from the care services for the elderly, so as to enhance the sense of well-being and sense of achievement of the elderly.
(d) Strengthen supervision and inspection.All localities and departments concerned shall intensify the inspection and guidance of the care services for the elderly, further improve the working mechanism, break down responsibilities, strengthen assessments, and supervise and regularly supervise the work.Give full play to the role of third-party supervision and regularly assess the implementation of the elderly care services.In order to strengthen accountability mechanisms, organizations and individuals that have implemented weak policies to implement care services for the elderly must be held accountable.